miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST TO THE LORD OF DARKNESS (At the request of some fans)

"The following words in Latin beginning to give the invocation:
SATAN IN NOMINE DEI NOSTRI LUCIFERI Excelsis.
In the name of Satan, who rules the world and is the King of the Earth, I command the forces of Darkness, that give me all their Infernal Powers .....
"Mighty Satan, the former Lord of the world, tonight I am before you to declare and confirm my covenant with thee. De Verdad've made Your Name as part of myself. Has always been so, but I've lived a long time ignorant of my nature. I am grateful to know who and what I am., I am proud to be one of the Yours and call myself a Satanist. "
"Mighty Satan, stand before You with all that I have. I offer my gifts and abilities, my talents and abilities, my skills, my life (Here you must provide everything that makes you stand out, ie your skills to the King of the Underworld) . And yet I have nothing to offer that has not been yours from the Beginning, I am aware of this whole situation now. "
"Oh, Mighty Lord of Darkness, give me Satanic Intelligence and Reason, OH Lead me Satan, the Sinister Path. Stay with me in everything I do. Opens Doors Infernal Magic and Ancient Wisdom teach me."
"Shemhamforash!"
Give you my soul ohhh great master of darkness, for now and forever.
In return I ask (you order your whatever you want)
"Hail Satan" "Hail Lucifer" "Hail Belial" "Hail Leviathan" "Hail, All spirits with Name or Nameless of the Deep Abyss, who are now with me ..."
So it will be ....
Now you evoked forces fired in the same way that you started ...
SATAN IN NOMINE DEI NOSTRI LUCIFERI Excelsis.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario