jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2014

daisy destruction

A friend of mine and saw him and the misfortune was not home though he is in jail for a term of four years for possession of illegal material. Lamentable mind I could hear the audio from the video and it is not pretty. Les Contare ..
I was visiting his house to play Xbox with your new one. We played for 2 or 4 hours, After that got bored and wanted to experience some "real" horror. My friend he happened we could see a bit of snuff (Terrible idea) the started to show me some videos that I already knew. We watched for 3 guys 1 hammer until painOlympics. in that we happened to enter the web deep and that he was not satisfied, I already knew some methods to go undetected, we went to a forum chan visitors where there were people coming to see her for the first time. then a great and vast majority was asking about the video of Daisy Destruction, that put us in curiosity as they had Enough about that post. Then we saw the video of Dross and we know that was. My friend was very excited and wanted to see the video that impatient. By Fortuna we could not find. By what I saw it was already 12 pm and was too late to go home entoces told my mother that he would return tomorrow and I would stay at my friend's house. I had not realized that Marian web with the method to enter the deep web you could also go to previous. Then after so long you can go, unfortunately there was no chan forum where visitors could contact with. but there was something curious in its index had the name of the video and therefore saw my friend, I for heeding dross I said, NO. my friend was denying that wanted to see the video and I was insisting that it did not see. derrepente made ​​me want to go to the bathroom and then left, I take too long to come out. in the bathroom I could hear the sound of spoken gentlemen in German or Russian (not very clear) and a girl crying uncontrollably. After a few seconds I could hear my friend who was screaming to stop the video, and I told him in the bathroom, what video ?, I listen to my friend and tell me. The girl !, entoces vesti corrriendo me and went on and told me: REMOVE THE VIDEO PLEASE !. then I see the computer screen and a crippled girl and about 3 lords Middle Ages saw. a woman and two men, the woman was down blouse was undressing and shitting on girl. I could not see the rest, so I had to remove it by what he had seen. I could not imagine what I saw, I already had sick mind but it was no big deal. I can not believe it.
the next morning my friend call the authorities to take him to jail, but I still can not believe I alla fact, but what most impressed me is that the authorities saw their computer and could see that the video had been downloaded, I could hear an officer said: go for a drive to the store. Then he walked down the hall he said, your friend seems to have a sick mind, that was very strange I have, we may arrest you for watching the video, but your friend might tell the truth about that it was not your fault, was the for wanting to see it. in that I said, I'm in trouble for entering the deep web? then he said: Many enter not see what the problem is. gave me a relief to know that yet was still uncomfortable about what would happen to my friend. the other officer husband to my friend and said calmly with you: Are you sure of what you do? My friend was silent, he did not speak a word and then shook his head saying yes. the official said, well we could say it was a misdemeanor and set you free in about two months but if you justify equipment Might be a sentence of at least 3 years !. My friend blasted the officer throwing a glass that was with him and at that time the officer tells you: Why you do !? then my friend started to mourn and says just take me !. the other officer came with the disc and the other starts to put it in the computer then the other officer told me to leave the cuarto.prepare me some things to go home, last 15 minutes and I left before I got home I saw the patrol taking with my friend.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario